Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use this product?
- Fill the bottle with lukewarm water
- Use a blue attachment and screw it into the transparent tube. Attach it to the spraying installation
- Test the syringe by squeezing several times. Water should come out of the nozzle
- Place the towel over the shoulder on the side of which ear you are going to clean
- Place the tube on the end of the ear cup and hang it in the sink
- Gently insert the tip of the attachment into your ear and start pumping slowly. Build this up slowly
- As you build the pressure, move the attachment around in different directions within your ear to reach all corners
- Use the balloon pump to suck out residual water from your ear
- Remove the attachment and clean it thoroughly
- Disassemble the entire pump as in steps 1-5 and clean it thoroughly. Then store it dry
- To clean the pump you can use a 1:1 mixture of water and vinegar.
Is dr. Ear cleaner safe?
dr. Earcleaner is made in such a way that you can never push the attachment too deep into your ear canal. The jet coming out of the syringe cannot damage your ear canal either.
If you are unsure about using Dr. Earcleaner, please contact your doctor.
Is dr. Can ear cleaner be used for ruptured eardrums?
No. dr. Earcleaner cannot be used if you suffer from one or more ruptured eardrums. This allows water to pass through the eardrums.
Are you unsure about how to use it? Then contact your doctor.